Commercial Properties, Inc. has been managing commercial buildings and associations here in the Phoenix Valley since 1981. We currently represent over 21 million square feet of commercial space for sale and/or lease, and provide property and association management for over 197 properties (industrial, office, medical, and retail) totaling more than 13.2 million square feet. Our role is to represent our client’s needs in all aspects of buying, selling, owning, leasing, managing, and maintaining their commercial real estate assets and/or investments. The role as the Assistant Commercial Property Manager is to represent the landlord in all day-to-day aspects of building ownership.
Our mission and success over the years has been built on service and teamwork. We value integrity, respect, continuous improvement, excellence, teamwork and fun.
A CPI Assistant Property Manager is highly involved with all aspects of assisting Portfolio Managers and the Director of Property Management with portfolio management of 15 – 50 commercial buildings and is tasked with delivering the highest service possible to our clients. Scope of the job includes tenant relations, property maintenance coordination and physical inspections, collections, enforcing lease provisions, maintaining lease files, and various administrative tasks to include assisting the Director of Property Management.
• Provide comprehensive support to property owners and clients
• Monitor, coordinate and oversee the interior and exterior maintenance as required
• Build and maintain tenant relationships
• Assist in the preparation of annual property budgets and CAM reconciliations
• Arizona Real Estate License required
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of commercial property management experience required
• Individual must have exceptional organizational skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong administrative and clerical skills
• Working knowledge of accounting and finance
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and general computer/office technology
• Experience with YARDI
• Responsive, friendly, positive attitude towards clients, tenant, vendor and coworkers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned).
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Files correspondence and other records.
• Answers telephone and give information to callers or routes call to appropriate person, and places outgoing calls.
• Tracks insurance certificates for tenants and vendors and requests new or correct certificates as needed.
• Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate person.
• Compiles and types statistical reports.
• Prepares outgoing mail.
• Track utility usage
• Assists with annual CAM reconciliation and budgeting process
• Inputs property management tenant forms in timely fashion
• Review and approve financial reports, rent rolls, late fee reports to pass on to applicable Portfolio Manager
• Works with Portfolio Managers to resolve outstanding issues regarding tenant’s accounts receivable.
• Code and process invoices.
• Submits invoices on weekly basis to accounting department.
• Works with vendors and tenants to resolve disputes.
• Abstract new and renewal leases directly into Yardi system
• Prepare tenant default notices
- Keeps Supervisor apprised of problems, changes and special request made by owner’s representative, tenants, as well as team members.
- Individual must be confident enough to make difficult decisions and strong enough to explain and enforce those decisions.
- The job also requires a great deal of flexibility and versatility – quickly moving from situation to situation, shifting priorities, and calmly handing distractions.
- The ability to multitask is key.
Above all, this individual must enjoy working with people and find satisfaction in helping the customer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org