Voted AZ's #1 Commercial Property and Association Management Firm - 3 Years Running
CPI currently manages over thirteen million square feet of commercial properties throughout Arizona. With over 39 years of experience, CPI knows the importance of exceeding expectations of the tenant and building strong, lasting relationships. We aggressively work toward reducing operating expenses and increasing cash flow for our clients. Each of our portfolio managers is a licensed real estate professional with relevant industry experience. Our managers are attentive and highly responsive to the individual needs of our clients, as well as their tenants.
At CPI, we know that having reliable and experienced property management for tenant improvements, financial management and quick, responsive service is crucial to the success of your property. We take the phrase “at your service” literally and have a team at-the-ready when you need us, to handle all your property and association management needs.
To meet the Management Team, click here
Property and Association Management Supported by Yardi Accounting Software
Scope of Service:
- Brokerage and Management Synergy
- Due Diligence Services Prior to Acquisition
- Value Add Services to Include Rebate Programs and Cost Savings Programs
- Community and Property Environmentally Conscientious Practices
- Strategic Tenant Retention Planning
- Cost Effective 24/7 in-house maintenance
- Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Planning
- Construction and Project Management Services
- Association Reserve Study Coordination and Implementation
- Accounting Services Supported by Yardi Accounting Software
- Customized Reporting, Accrual or Cash
- Monthly or Quarterly Reserve Fund Tracking
- Tenant and Vendor Certificate of Insurance Collection
- Discounted Maintenance Purchasing
- Paperless Scanning Capabilities
- Automatic CAM Reconciliations
- Client CPA firm partnering for ownership corporation or partnership financial preparation
- Quick Responsiveness to Tenant Service Calls
- Aggressive Accounts Receivable Collections
- Regular Communication with Owner
- Expense Control/Revenue Maximization
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Regular Detailed Property Inspections
- Supervision of Contractors/Vendors
- Maintain Property Files/Tenant Records
Building Tenant Relationships
Most management firms see tenants as the opponent; however, CPI understands that by cultivating a positive relationship with tenants we can increase your bottom line. As such, your tenants are deserving of our respect and a timely response to their questions and concerns. In this manner CPI is able to forge lasting tenant relationships that result in more lease renewals at your property.
Yardi, the Premier Property Management Software
Yardi is equipped with a powerful general ledger that includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, check writing and bank reconciliation. CPI’s implementation of Yardi means our managers are able to centralize and manage every aspect of your portfolio with unparalleled efficiency and ease.
Cut Operating Expenses
Like most property management firms, CPI maintains close working relationships with our vendors. However, unlike other firms, CPI is never reluctant to negotiate better pricing on your behalf. As your property manager, CPI works diligently to keep your operating expenses in check.
The Management Transition
Transition case studies, timelines and more.
CPI has successfully managed hundreds of properties for our landlords. To learn about how CPI can transition your property or how CPI has helped other landlords, please call and ask to speak with Scot Snitker – Director of Property Management.